Crown PE 4000:
traction controller

I replaced the traction controller on a crown PE4000 with a new one after the old one gave out, and now i get a code 33 as well as a code 21 with no travel. I have gone through the steps in the manual and everything checks out. I can not figure out what is going on or why it would code out after replacing the controller.
  • Posted 26 Sep 2015 03:29
  • Discussion started by Smith85
  • Virginia, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
If the old controller was original to truck and the accelerator potentiometer was never updated to new 3 wire one then you will have to get a Crown tech to come out and adjust the throttle type and maybe move some wires around per the update
  • Posted 29 Sep 2015 08:51
  • Reply by popeye
  • Ohio, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Wilmington, MA, United States Locus Robotics has surpassed the one billion units picked milestone. This new achievement was attained just 59 days after Locus registered 900 million units picked. “Reaching our one billion...
Singapore Mitsubishi Logisnext Asia Pacific (MLAP) and xSQUARE, a Singapore-based intelligent warehousing solutions company, have entered into a partnership to meet the growing demand for intelligent warehousing solutions. MLAP and...

Featured Business

Banyitong Science & Technology Developing Co.,Ltd.  - MIMA
Manufacturer of material handling equipment, very narrow aisle forklifts and multi directional forklifts.

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November
Baton Rouge, LA, United States H&E Equipment Services has signed a definitive agreement to acquire One Source Equipment Rentals, a provider of non-residential construction and industrial equipment with operations in the Midwest and Southern...
JLG offers safety option
Maxam adds performance tyre
Noblelift expands lithium offerings
Electro Kinetic adds lithium option

Featured Business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.

Next Editorial Features

Baton Rouge, LA, United States H&E Equipment Services has signed a definitive agreement to acquire One Source Equipment Rentals, a provider of non-residential construction and industrial equipment with operations in the Midwest and Southern...
Summerville, SC, United States Linde has extended its industrial truck family with the addition of the Series 1204 IC engine-powered truck, available in diesel and LPG and capable of moving heavier loads from...

Featured Business

Banyitong Science & Technology Developing Co.,Ltd.  - MIMA
Manufacturer of material handling equipment, very narrow aisle forklifts and multi directional forklifts.

Next Editorial Features