Crown PE 4000:
traction controller

I replaced the traction controller on a crown PE4000 with a new one after the old one gave out, and now i get a code 33 as well as a code 21 with no travel. I have gone through the steps in the manual and everything checks out. I can not figure out what is going on or why it would code out after replacing the controller.
  • Posted 26 Sep 2015 03:29
  • Discussion started by Smith85
  • Virginia, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
If the old controller was original to truck and the accelerator potentiometer was never updated to new 3 wire one then you will have to get a Crown tech to come out and adjust the throttle type and maybe move some wires around per the update
  • Posted 29 Sep 2015 08:51
  • Reply by popeye
  • Ohio, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

MHEDA’s Annual Convention and Exhibitor Showcase took place April 23-27 and MHEDA recently announced the Emerging Leaders Conference in Downtown Chicago, July 28.
Millions of workers suffer from MusculoSkeletal Disorders (MSDs) all around the world. If companies are more and more aware of the positive impact of a great health and safety policy, innovation needs to follow this objective.

Featured Business

CT Power - GLOBAL POWER CO., LTD
View our amazing stock range such as the CT Power's 7L series forklifts here.

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June
-  LoposAlert Proximity Warning Solution -  Cascade Electrix Attachments -  Delta MOOVair 1kW Wireless Charging System -  Hangcha 4.0-5.0t XC Series Electric Forklift Check out the leading product videos - now showing in the...
Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.

Featured Business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.

Next Editorial Features

Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.
Delta launches MOOVair 1 kW Wireless Charging System to realize “Charge Wisely, Charge Wirelessly” for AGVs, AMRs and other automated industrial e-vehicles.

Featured Business

VETTER Forks, Inc.
The world's most comprehensive product range as well as the most intelligent sensor fork for more safety and efficiency.

Next Editorial Features