Toyota 4FB SERIES:
Toyota Forklift FBCU30

Need help on our forklift FBCU30. It show an error message of CA and C6, did anyone of you people encountered this error. Can somebody give me an idea what this error message about. We are on a remote area here in africa and our mechanic could not fix it. thanx
  • Posted 2 Feb 2007 01:12
  • Discussion started by rolando_b
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
hy how are you petel, i have a forklift model 52-6fgcu30 and i need 1exhaust valve and a cilinderheadpacking can you refer me to where i can get it please!
tnx!!
  • Posted 4 Mar 2010 00:42
  • Reply by urwine_hooi
  • curacao, Netherlands Antilles
Thanx petel for your response. best regards
  • Posted 12 Feb 2007 16:18
  • Reply by rolando_b
  • Texas, United States
seems to be the contactor drive circuit (cpu board) sorry to tell you that
on bought error codes they say to replace the CPU BOARD
  • Posted 12 Feb 2007 06:41
  • Reply by petel
  • Quebec, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Moffett M55
Canada Ontario
Japan
United States Pennsylvania
United States Pennsylvania

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts

Latest Jobs

Lexington, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
director of national accounts
Ingleby Barwick, United Kingdom Miller Homes has painted a forklift pink to raise awareness and money for three popular charities. The builder’s Teesside team has nominated British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research and Great...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...

In the Virtual Expo

ProMat 2023
Touch the future at ProMat 2023. With keynotes, networking, education, and product booths, ProMat is where manufacturing and supply chain innovation comes to life. Visit promatshow.com today.