Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Fantuzzi
  • DAVE160
  • yorkshire, United Kingdom
wots happening with fantuuzi are terex buying them or have they pulled out.
If they have who is going to want them
  • Posted 11 Jan 2009 12:23 AM
Total replies: 12. Showing items 1 - 12 of 12 results.
Replies
I've heard terex is backing out and possibly terra looking at it but like you said who wants fantuzzi anyway?
  • Posted 13 Jan 2009 10:59 PM
  • kevin_k
  • dumfriesshire, United Kingdom
i thought fantuzzi was one of the better sideloaders ? not the prettiest thing to look at but a good piece of kit
  • Posted 14 Jan 2009 03:29 AM
  • danny_k
  • Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
They are Kev, **** all over a Boss anyday!!
  • Posted 14 Jan 2009 09:27 PM
for a real sideloader check out baumann or [url removed] of the frame or axle problems
  • Posted 14 Jan 2009 11:16 PM
  • kevin_k
now this is when it gets confusing , is it a cavilion built baumann or a terra built baumann ,is it an irion or a baumann or is it a jumbo painted yellow. terra also built hubtex i,c sideloaders. very confusing. maybe it was a boss or a steinbock but now it,s a lancer or it could be a powershift jumbo. i,m lost
  • Posted 15 Jan 2009 04:20 AM
  • DAVE160
  • yorkshire, United Kingdom
I wonder if Kion might make a bid ,it would make sence as the don't have a good sideloader and the crane side would help them compete with kalmar and Konecranes
  • Posted 15 Jan 2009 06:25 AM
The deal with terra to build the jumbo for hubtex ended several years ago, all baumann ic units are now cavaion. The 3 wheel hubtex sideloader (model 3050/bullseye) is now completely hubtex built in our plant in taiwan or in NA location. I'll admit in the past it was confusing especially with [url removed] fantuzzi I'd say the terrex deal falling apart may be the end of the line.
  • Posted 16 Jan 2009 01:59 AM
  • danny_k
In the UK, the Hubtex 3050 is also used and badged by Lancer/Jumbo/Terra. The factory in Taiwan where the 3050 is built is the Tailift factory isnt it?
  • Posted 16 Jan 2009 02:27 AM
  • kevin_k
have a look at this website wwwdotsideloadersdotde/SHS-Site/EN/[url removed]

terra new website
  • Posted 16 Jan 2009 02:50 AM
Perhaps I stand corrected but will check into this website. We are the North American Distributor for Baumann and all of ours come out of italy Baumann [url removed] from terra that I know of.
  • Posted 17 Jan 2009 05:21 AM
yes former tailift factory, engineers sent from Hubtex fulda germany, design by Design Storage and Handling NA. I guess not much different than Caterpillar built by Mitsubishi with Nissan engines and so on.
  • Posted 17 Jan 2009 05:22 AM
  • danny_k
It still is the Tailift factory, where the Narrow Aisle Flexi is also built.
  • Posted 17 Jan 2009 08:45 PM
Total replies: 12. Showing items 1 - 12 of 12 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x