Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Error Code F3 Inverter Fault and F6 R Motor Offline
  • Tino
  • North Carolina, United States
I have a Doosan B20T-5 Electric with intermittent Trouble codes F3 Inverter Fault and F6 R motor offline. Does one cause the other to pop up or what causes this codes to display? Also, I know that this lift has a D/D Converter. Is this the same as the inverter? A little help please.
  • Posted 16 Jul 2014 12:20 PM
Total replies: 3. Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Replies
  • Tino
  • North Carolina, United States
A little update here. I've been doing a little research and this is what I've found about this piece of equipment;

F3- Inverter Fault actually means drive right module desat/overcurrent
F6- R Motor Offline actually means drive right motor current offset

Also found out that this F/L has 3 inverters - one for each drive motor and one for the pump motor. So, I believe that the right inverter may be defective (F3) and causing the F6 code.

Just gotta find out where the inverters are located and I should be good to go.
  • Posted 17 Jul 2014 05:01 AM
we are having the same issue any solution
  • Posted 9 Aug 2019 02:29 AM
The Power Inverters are located in the back panel, and yes for that model there are 3 power inverters, two traction and one pump. I would suggest you check the power inverters with Ohm meter from Batt post to then UVW terminals and check resistance. The do the same tests from Batt- connector to all three phases.
  • Posted 15 Aug 2019 10:42 PM
Total replies: 3. Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x