Discussion:
Still R20-16 service manual

Hi there,
I have the following problem with my Still (R20-16-#512010016206, yr2001).
It has a joystick, side shift isn't working anymore, lowering works, lifting only when I pull the stick very less (slow lift), do I pull more lifting stops.
Is it possible to read the postion of the joystick at the display? Does anybody have a service manual for this forlift?
I really appreciate your help!
  • Posted 21 Feb 2013 04:55
  • Discussion started by graatje
  • Limburg, Netherlands
Showing items 31 - 31 of 31 results.
Ad e-mail on your profile
  • Posted 22 Feb 2013 03:06
  • Reply by mike_v
  • Illinois, United States
mike_retired

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Gentilly, France French autonomous mobile robot (AMR) maker iFollow is promising to “transform order picking and heavy load transport in warehouses and logistics operations” in the UK, with a contract with...
LogiMAT postponed
New Asian event added
AntwerpXL delayed

Fact of the week

The Japanese word 'Kuchi zamishi' is the act of eating when you're not hungry because your mouth is lonely.
Dragon Escalator, Beijing China
The world's longest outdoor escalator takes visitors to the top of China's largest dam and is also shaped like a dragon.
Antwerp, Belgium Kalmar has signed an agreement with MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) and PSA Antwerp to deliver a total of 34 Kalmar straddle carriers for their terminals in Antwerp, Belgium...
Tessenderlo, Belgium An intermediary holding company, Hyundai Genuine, has been established, following the purchase in August of Doosan Infracore by Hyundai Heavy Industries Group. Doosan Infracore has since been renamed Hyundai-Doosan...

Fact of the week

The Japanese word 'Kuchi zamishi' is the act of eating when you're not hungry because your mouth is lonely.
The world's longest outdoor escalator takes visitors to the top of China's largest dam and is also shaped like a dragon.
Fairfax, VI, United States Local police have confirmed that a 43-year-old man has died following a workplace accident at the Home Depot in Fairfax, Virginia. Officers and Fire and Rescue personnel responded for...
Gentilly, France French autonomous mobile robot (AMR) maker iFollow is promising to “transform order picking and heavy load transport in warehouses and logistics operations” in the UK, with a contract with...

Fact of the week