Toyota 7FGCU35BCS:
Starts rough and won't run properly under load

I just recently bought a used toyota 7fgcu35-bcs and have been having having problems since I got it.(auction buy so never got to test it)

It doesn't seem to run very well at all till it warms up and then it run enough to use it but not very efficiently. It seems to have power to about half way to full throttle then just flatlines. If I have a load on it and try to go up any hill it just slows right down to a crawl and if I try to use any of the hydraulics it will stall out.

Replaced the distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs, wires and regulator to get it to the point it is now as it would barely start when I first got it.

I have had two technicians come look at it and both have said they would need to bring it to the shop to do anything, but I need it everyday so that won't work. On certain days it blinks a code but not on all days. The symbol is something that looks like a crankcase and connecting rod and it blinks 6 times. Its running on propane.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rian
  • Posted 27 Jan 2017 17:47
  • Modified 27 Jan 2017 17:49 by poster
  • Discussion started by rian_m
  • British Columbia, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Upcoming industry events …
April 10-11, 2024 - Dortmund, Germany
May 23-25, 2024 - HCMC, Vietnam
June 18-20, 2024 - Stuttgart, Germany
Global Industry News
edition #1168 - 29 February 2024
Hydrogen fuel cells are in the news again this week, with an unnamed American car maker choosing the fuel source to run the materials handling fleet at a new manufacturing plant... Continue reading
Movers & Shakers
Kevin Royal Kevin Royal
Chief Financial Officer, Flux Power
Assistant National Sales Manager, Material Handling Division, New Age Industrial
Senior Vice President of Engineering, Tompkins Solutions
Chief Operating Officer, Clark Europe
Latest job alerts …
White House, Tennessee, United States
Kansas City, MO, United States
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Arnold, MO, United States
Kion launches new electric forklift range Summerville, SC, United States

Showcased in the Virtual Expo

Global Industry News
edition #1168 - 29 February 2024
Hydrogen fuel cells are in the news again this week, with an unnamed American car maker choosing the fuel source to run the materials handling fleet at a new manufacturing plant... Continue reading
Fact of the week
Pilots and co-pilots are required to eat different meals just in case one meal causes food poisoning.