Hyster S40FT:
S40FT diagram on regulator Please!

I bought a forklift that was in a bone yard at a large company. It had some hose's off of the regulator. Before I hooked them up I had it running and it did not smoke at all. Now that I hooked the 2 hose's up to the regulator it smokes coolant out the exhaust bad. The position I but the hose's on the regulator are as follows: (aisan) one goes to the bottom left of the reg to the bottom of the exhaust manifold. And the other hose goes to the bottom right of the reg to the metal pipe that goes to another hose on top of the transmission. Does any one know if I hooked these hose up wrong? Or am I missing something? Or could it be a bad regulator? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 7 Aug 2020 02:01
  • Discussion started by Gator
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The 9th Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition (SIE) & Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) Digital Exhibition will be held online from 15-17 September, 2021.
Coil handler attachment for reach stackers - Capacity SWL: 39T - Diameter = 355mm | Length = 1600mm - Top of probe to underside of attachment = 1970mm - Standard frame width = 2258...

In the Virtual Expo

The Combi-CBE4
The Combi-CBE4 - the world's first counterbalance design, multidirectional forklift with electric drive on all of its three wheels.

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading
As more vehicles are introduced into working spaces such as warehouses or ports, safety of pedestrians and other users become more of a concern. Protecting lives and reducing risk of injury is paramount to any material handing situation.
XILIN's OPTS15 VNA man-up lateral reach trucks, independently developed by XILIN, were delivered overseas; breaking into the traditional material handling truck market.

In the Virtual Expo

Heavy-duty reach stackers from NC Nielsen
Our range of heavy-duty reach stackers customised to suit your application. Lifting capacity from 85 to 152 tons!

Next Editorial Features

Coil handler attachment for reach stackers - Capacity SWL: 39T - Diameter = 355mm | Length = 1600mm - Top of probe to underside of attachment = 1970mm - Standard frame width = 2258...
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: - FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins...) - WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...) - TELEHANDLERS (Merlo) - AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...) - ATTACHMENTS...

In the Virtual Expo

2 Ton Lithium Pallet Trucks from STAXX
Upgraded Lithium Pallet Trucks from STAXX - the EPT20H full electric and PPT20H semi-electric pallet truck, with capacity of up to 2000kg.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features