Hyster H90XMS:
PERKINS FUEL INJECTION PUMP TIMING

I need some information on how to set the timing on a perkins 4cyl AR70455. I need to pull the injection pump and have it rebuilt, but I want to have everything lined up right before I pull it.
  • Posted 29 Oct 2009 00:47
  • Discussion started by HOTROD
  • Colorado, United States
RODNEY BAKER
BLUE MOON LIFT SERVICE

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Kakinada, India Bothra Shipping Services has ordered three all-electric Generation 6 Konecranes Gottwald Mobile Harbour Cranes for its bulk terminals at the Port of Kakinada, on the central eastern coast of...
London, United Kingdom As part of its mission to support customers with more sustainable products and solutions, MacGregor has introduced a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. The new TCE heavy-duty transloading...

Upcoming Events

14 - 16 March 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
August 4-6, 2023 - Coimbatore, India

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023

Latest Jobs

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Lexington, KY, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

SMV (Konecranes) 25-1200C
China
United States Pennsylvania
Australia Victoria

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling USA Inc
Part of Toyota Industries Group - Leading manufacturer of High-quality machines.
Tipton, United Kingdom Ingram Micro Logistics has upgraded the materials handling systems at its extensive Daventry warehouse facility with the introduction of electric-powered articulated Flexi StorMAX two-deep pallet picking and put-away technology...
Norcross, GA, United States Hyundai Material Handling and OneCharge have entered into a strategic partnership to provide advanced lithium ion battery technology to Hyundai’s North American dealer network and its customers. Research indicates...

Featured Business

TVH Headquarters
All parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment.

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.