Mitsubishi FBS15-36A:
OVERHAUL LIFT CYL

TRIPLE MAST WITH 2EA OUTSIDE LIFT CYLS AND 1EA CENTER FREE LIFT CYL. I CAN,T GET THE CROSS HEAD OFF THE FREE LIFT CENTER CYL. I TOOK CHAINS OFF AND I DO NOT SEE ANY FASTNERS THAT HOLD THE CROSS TO THE CYL.IT MAY JUST BE STUCK
  • Posted 13 Apr 2015 23:20
  • Discussion started by MRLIFTOFNY
  • New York, United States
EMAIL ; MRLIFTOFNY@AOL.COM
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
there is not a hole in the cross block? if so there is probably a roll pin deep inside and will need to be backed out a little bit. Have had to use a BFH on then also.
  • Posted 14 Apr 2015 12:01
  • Reply by RCAV8TOR
  • Alabama, United States
What i used to do all day now takes me all day to do.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Northumberland, United Kingdom B&B Attachments has developed a bespoke clamp forklift attachment to handle a wide range of concrete pipes and manhole chamber ring diameters and lengths safely...
Lakeland, FL, United States Automotive supplies wholesaler Integrated Supply Network has been expanding its distribution centres, dealing with staffing challenges and responding to an increase in small package shipments...

Latest Jobs

Greenville, NC, United States
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Latest Jobs

Balkancar adds electrical platform trucks - Sofia, Bulgaria New order picker from Linde - Aschaffenburg, Germany Mitsubishi adds heavy-duty electric - Walsall, United Kingdom
Melbourne, Vic, Australia Kalmar has received a large repeat order of six Kalmar Automatic Stacking Cranes (ASCs) from Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT). The new Kalmar ASCs will...

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time
Balkancar adds electrical platform trucks - Sofia, Bulgaria New order picker from Linde - Aschaffenburg, Germany Mitsubishi adds heavy-duty electric - Walsall, United Kingdom
Menomonee Falls, WI, United States Enerpac Tool Group has named Paul Sternlieb as new president and chief executive officer. Sternlieb succeeds Randy Baker, who...

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Fact of the week