Mitsubishi FG13D F30:
OVER HEATING IGNITION COIL

HI I NEED SOME HELP WITHA MITSI GAS MACHINE.6 MONTHS AGO IT WOULD NOT START AFTER INVESTIGATION FOUND FAULTY COIL AND PICKUP IN DISTRIBUTER.REPLACED BOTH AND TRUCK RAN FINE.3 MONTHS LATER SAME PROBLEM SO I FITTED THE SAME PARTS ONLY AFTER TESTING MACHINE FOUND IGNITION COIL GETS VERY HOT.I CHECKED CONNECTIONS TO COIL AND BALLAST RESISTOR THEY SEEM FINE CANT SEE ANYTHING ELSE WRONG.ITS STARTING TO GET COSTLY TO REPLACE PARTS SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.
  • Posted 10 Jul 2008 02:12
  • Discussion started by john_b
  • CO DUBLIN, Ireland
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
check that the voltage is completely shutting off to it so that the coil isnt getting power when it shouldnt be
  • Posted 12 Jul 2008 12:14
  • Reply by justinm
  • New York, United States
New York, New York its a heluva town..you know that The Bronx is up..and I'm Brooklyn down
it the alternator overcharging?
resistance on the harness or loose connections?

check the frame grounds etc
  • Posted 12 Jul 2008 11:56
  • Reply by justinm
  • New York, United States
New York, New York its a heluva town..you know that The Bronx is up..and I'm Brooklyn down

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Recommended for all distribution, warehousing logistic, automotive, metal and other industrial operations, BOLZONI fork positioners are designed to provide a practical solution to a variety of handling operations and pallet sizes.
Recently Feyter Forklift Services completed the commissioning of a globally unique Movella Translifter at Steel Solutions in Maastricht, The Netherlands, to transport steel coils between its terminals...

Your Focus

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading
Recommended for all distribution, warehousing logistic, automotive, metal and other industrial operations, BOLZONI fork positioners are designed to provide a practical solution to a variety of handling operations and pallet sizes.
Miretti Group announces their new ATEX plugs and sockets for Hazardous Areas. Compactness and Ergonomics | Easy to use | High Quality.

Your Focus

Do YOU need "The Backbone"? If you use stand up forklifts and reach trucks around racking, where there's the possibility of underride, the answer is "Yes".
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: - FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins...) - WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...) - TELEHANDLERS (Merlo) - AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...) - ATTACHMENTS...

Your Focus

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading