Mitsubishi FG15T:
Old Mitsubishi Forklift Steam coming out of hole

Hi there,

I don't know much about forklifts, I bought this old Mitsubishi with the farm a year ago. Works fine but has recently started to blow lots of steam out of a hole between the seat and the LPG container while in use. Worried I'm going to bust it if I can't work out what's going on. I was going to post photos but I don't think this forum allows it? Anyone got any idea what is going on?
  • Posted 26 Apr 2021 17:04
  • Discussion started by cheeky_cherry
  • Victoria, Australia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hangcha Canada, headquartered in Montreal, QC is now serving Canadians with 47 years of experience in forklift manufacturing.
With the solutions of Linde Material Handling customers get the total package: automated warehouse trucks, automation technology, process expertise, order picking expertise, and service.

Forklift Diaries

Officer without a uniform – a forklift dealer in India’s COVID crisis
Rosie Clifford
A forklift dealer in India reflects on his experiences as he provides support to the frontline as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies.

Inside Forkliftaction

While it may be close to business as usual for most materials handling manufacturers and dealers, things are still far from normal in the trade show space, with more events postponed this week - and others being held virtually.
It looks like it will be a while before the major shows
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

According to a 2007 study by the University of Iceland, an estimated 62% of the nation believe that the existence of elves is more than a fairy tale.
'Half Rabbit' in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
This giant sculpture made of trash is a critique of society's wastefulness.

Inside Forkliftaction

While it may be close to business as usual for most materials handling manufacturers and dealers, things are still far from normal in the trade show space, with more events postponed this week - and others being held virtually.
...Continue Reading
Linde H70D02 2015, lift 7850 mm highHyster H7.0FT 2012, with 1200mm forksLinde R16S-HD 2009, lifts 10700mm highLinde C90-7 2009, 10499hrs, container handlerToyota 02TLG20 2005, tow truck, LPG...
With the solutions of Linde Material Handling customers get the total package: automated warehouse trucks, automation technology, process expertise, order picking expertise, and service.

Forklift Diaries

Rosie Clifford
A forklift dealer in India reflects on his experiences as he provides support to the frontline as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies.

Fact of the week

According to a 2007 study by the University of Iceland, an estimated 62% of the nation believe that the existence of elves is more than a fairy tale.
Hangcha Canada, headquartered in Montreal, QC is now serving Canadians with 47 years of experience in forklift manufacturing.
CJLIFT Hand Pallet truck is the logical choice for everyday use throughout your operation.

Forklift Diaries

Rosie Clifford

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week