Toyota 5FGC25:
No start

Ser#12599
4Y engine and Aisan LPG system
I have no ground on the neg side of the electric LPG fuel lock off. I do not see any Vac controlled safety or murphy type switches.
I might be over looking something but what else could control the ground side?
  • Posted 4 Aug 2016 06:54
  • Discussion started by BrewCrew
  • Ontario, Canada
We`re here for a good time
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
I believe the machine is approx 23 + years according to the customer. If it becomes an issue I just might install a vac cut off switch.
Thanks for shedding some light on this
  • Posted 4 Aug 2016 12:25
  • Reply by BrewCrew
  • Ontario, Canada
We`re here for a good time
the computer, depending on the age of the truck.
  • Posted 4 Aug 2016 09:49
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Featured Business

Cascade Corporation (World HQ)
Leading manufacturers of attachments, forks and related technologies for forklifts and AGVs.

Latest Jobs

Le Mars, IA, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Neede, Netherlands Magazino has secured an order from Schuurman Schoenen for its TORU mobile picking robot. The Dutch company, known for offering a wide range of shoes, will use the robots...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...

In the Virtual Expo

NSS16-20N2(I) sit-on stackers from Cat® Lift Trucks
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers are ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023