Caterpillar GC45K-SWB:
No start and backfire intake

Hello, I have a cat GC45KSWB V6 vortex unit not starting and backfire when cranking. The unit was running great, backfired and now won't start and backfires during through air intake. I checked distributed, plugs, all good. I'm not too familiar with the V6 engine so any usual suspects would be helpful
  • Posted 20 Nov 2021 04:34
  • Discussion started by kris_f
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Sydney, NSW, Australia Australian electric vehicle producer and supplier Nexport has entered into an exclusive 20-year manufacturing and licensing agreement (MCLA) with leading French engineering firm Gaussin. The agreement will see the...
LogiMAT postponed
New Asian event added
AntwerpXL delayed
Tessenderlo, Belgium An intermediary holding company, Hyundai Genuine, has been established, following the purchase in August of Doosan Infracore by Hyundai Heavy Industries Group. Doosan Infracore has since been renamed Hyundai-Doosan...
Fairfax, VI, United States Local police have confirmed that a 43-year-old man has died following a workplace accident at the Home Depot in Fairfax, Virginia. Officers and Fire and Rescue personnel responded for...
Sydney, NSW, Australia Australian electric vehicle producer and supplier Nexport has entered into an exclusive 20-year manufacturing and licensing agreement (MCLA) with leading French engineering firm Gaussin. The agreement will see the...
LogiMAT postponed
New Asian event added
AntwerpXL delayed