Hyster 60:
Monotrol super sluggish

Hello all- thanks for looking at this!!
First of all, I got this years ago- Boeing discard. No labels to identify- I think is a 60 series, has Monotrol transmission. Chevy 4 cylinder, propane. Engine runs good, hydraulics operate no problem- will lift whatever I demand of it, engine will rev up properly. The problem is that it is super sluggish in both forward and reverse. It will barely go up the slightest grade; if I have a 3/8" rise in a concrete slab joint I have to get a run at it... Wondering if anyone might shed some light on where the problem might be... ?

Again-thanks for looking at this!!
  • Posted 14 Dec 2019 12:23
  • Discussion started by jack_renfro
  • Oregon, United States
Jack

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Monterrey, NL, Mexico Honeywell has expanded operations in Nuevo Leon at its Global Supply Chain Centre of Excellence in Monterrey, one of its main logistics centres in the northeast region of Mexico...
Wauconda, IL, United States Industry association MHEDA is losing its CEO, with Liz Richards announcing that she will retire at the end of next year. “When I was first hired to run this...

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
INTELLilight is a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in.
The 61st Annual Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards were held at Park Hyatt, Melbourne on Friday 5 November 2022. There was an unprecedented audience in attendance and it was an incredible night of inspiration and innovation.

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 40-3FD60
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
China
Netherlands

Featured Business

RAEDER-VOGEL
Innovative high-quality wheels and castors for the forklift industry.