Mitsubishi FG25:
Main hydraulic line replacement

I am trying to replace the main hydraulic line on an fgc25. I was told that I had to remove the ballast to get to the rear connection. I have taken the three main bolts out but cannot get the ballast to budge. I was told that there might be hidden bolts inside the fender well. I changed the same line on another day of our lifts recently and the rear connection was accessable from the back right to the pump. This one looks hidden between the fan and radiator. Can someone please tell me if there is an easier way or how to go about this? I would sure appreciate it this thing is becoming my nemesis. Thanks
  • Posted 22 Mar 2018 07:48
  • Discussion started by MichaelLane
  • Florida, United States
Michael Lane

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Access to the biggest audience of decision makers in materials handlingExpected outcomes discussed before campaign startUninterrupted visibility across 3 channelsFlexible campaigns (reports on impressions + clicks...
As more vehicles are introduced into working spaces such as warehouses or ports, safety of pedestrians and other users become more of a concern. Protecting lives and reducing risk of injury is paramount to any material handing situation.

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA electric four way MQD series reach truck
The new MiMA electric four way MQD series reach truck with rubber tires - boasting a load capacity of 3.0 tons and a lift height of up to 8 meters.
As the packaging industry adapts to increased demand and changing technology, the opportunity for growth is stronger than ever with the right tools for the job. Cascade has the specialty attachments that offer the best way forward.
Access to the biggest audience of decision makers in materials handlingExpected outcomes discussed before campaign startUninterrupted visibility across 3 channelsFlexible campaigns (reports on impressions + clicks...

In the Virtual Expo

Stromcore Lithium Batteries
Stromcore offers the greatest range of UL Listed lithium batteries, designed with industry leading charging speeds and freezer certified lithium batteries.
The CARER Z Series ranges from 13,000lbs to 36,000lbs capacity, and has been designed to operate in very confined operating environments, where minimal space is available. Furthermore...
As more vehicles are introduced into working spaces such as warehouses or ports, safety of pedestrians and other users become more of a concern. Protecting lives and reducing risk of injury is paramount to any material handing situation.

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA electric four way MQD series reach truck
The new MiMA electric four way MQD series reach truck with rubber tires - boasting a load capacity of 3.0 tons and a lift height of up to 8 meters.