Mitsubishi PMW30:
Machine goes dead

I have a PMW30 forward travel is normal reverse is normal sometimes. More and more frequently the reverse will start and the machine will SRO and I will have to recycle the key to get movement on the traction side of the jack. The hydraulic stays functional there are no visible codes or LED showing to indicate a fault when this happens. I removed the covers and the MP1510 cover and find 2 cards stacked the rear cards have very small LED indicators on them when operation works fine the left which I guess is forward blink green and the right which I guess reverse is also green until the machine SRO kicks in and the right set blinks red but no series is indicated just continuous blinking?
Any Ideas fella's this one has me stumped and I don't want to throw very expensive parts at it?
Thanks in advance
Dave
  • Posted 1 Nov 2013 10:11
  • Modified 1 Nov 2013 10:14 by poster
  • Discussion started by Dave T
  • New Jersey, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Dorset, United Kingdom Leading manufacturer of cast and machined products MAT Foundry Group UK has announced its move to lithium-ion. Consisting of eight companies and stretching across three...
Freetown, Sierra Leone Gaussin has secured a new order from Bolloré Ports for two APM 75T HE electric port tractors, four POWERPACK HEs and a 6x4 multi-load station...

Latest Jobs

Miami, Florida, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Peoria, IL, United States

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Latest Jobs

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Decatur, IL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Ushuaia, Argentina Dirección Provincial de Puertos - Argentina (DPP) recently accepted delivery of a Konecranes Liftace reachstacker for its operations in Ushuaia, at the southern tip of South...
Waregem, Belgium TVH recently named Peter Geiregat as its chief people officer, watching over around 4,500 staff globally. He revealed a bit about himself and the task...

Next Editorial Features

Singapore Bolloré Logistics has partnered with Dematic to improve speed, productivity and accuracy with automation at its largest APAC logistics facility, Blue Hub. The Bolloré Logistics...
Lorette, France In a global market that is recovering strongly in all zones, but still constrained by component supply difficulties, Haulotte has recorded consolidated sales of EUR112.1...

Latest Jobs

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States

Next Editorial Features