Discussion:
linde can box driver

Does a
  • Posted 19 Aug 2013 17:16
  • Modified 29 Jun 2017 21:32 by poster
  • Discussion started by davisonphoto
  • yorkshire, United Kingdom
Showing items 1 - 15 of 94 results.
Dear frineds ,any one can help with the canbox 3 driver for windows 10.
badr.industry(a)gmailcom
Thanks in advance
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 22:50
  • Reply by badr_e
  • Morocco
badr.industry at gmail dot com
Hi,

just seeking some help getting the linde canbox drivers. can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Mario
  • Posted 20 Jun 2017 10:11
  • Reply by mars
  • New South Wales, Australia
Antonio,

If you still require support you can contact me. See my profile for contact details
  • Posted 23 Sep 2016 04:13
  • Reply by Roibeard
  • Dublin, Ireland
Antonio,

Config the Com ports: latency 16, read timeout 5000, write timeout 5000 and not check Serial Enumerator
After this, in LNH Starter at Hardware config set to use the USB CAN-Box II (orange cable), you can set it to use with Flasher, Pathfinder and Truckdoctor.
  • Posted 23 Sep 2016 03:00
  • Reply by marcelo_c
  • SC, Brazil
mail my it is on profile
  • Posted 14 Aug 2016 07:34
  • Reply by michel_v
  • noord holland, Netherlands
Hello Michel

It seems you have some good experience with Linde Canbox and wondered if you could help? I have several engineers with the old style canbox but I recently bought another one for an engineer (Canbox II Part No. 253005019) I also have version 3.6.1 of pathfinder but whatever I do I cannot get it to link up to the truck. I have tried moving the com ports to com 1 and com 2 but still will not connect. I saw that you mentioned previously about config pathfinder com. Is this something different to the com ports shown on device manager? I have four different drivers showing on the cd that came with the canbox and I take it the correct driver is "CANBOX II 3903605141 USB" I managed to get the CANBOX to light up all of the four led lights on the box but it still wont connect.
Would really appreciate it if you could help
  • Posted 14 Aug 2016 06:43
  • Reply by GarySW1
  • Suffolk, United Kingdom
mail my it is on profile
  • Posted 25 Jul 2016 21:17
  • Reply by michel_v
  • noord holland, Netherlands
You can help me with the new USB CANBOX, has built a cable Orange usb? I installed the driver from the installation CD and I have the A and B channels correctly, on port 1 the channel and port 2 for Channel B, but I cannot enter in programs from LINDE, do you know why?. With the old CANBOX go smoothly, but buy the new and not I can use it.
  • Posted 24 Jul 2016 18:02
  • Reply by antonio_m
  • valencia, Spain
ok I understand that,but how to flash LHC controller on Linde 392 or 393 series
  • Posted 15 Jul 2016 00:01
  • Reply by srdjanbp
  • Avgan, Serbia
When all the lights are flashing this means you need to flash the can box. You need the flash program to do this, normaly comes on the disc with the box
  • Posted 14 Jul 2016 21:14
  • Reply by Lindetech
  • Auckalnd, New Zealand
contact me...
1poletje1 na gmail.com
  • Posted 12 Jul 2016 05:32
  • Modified 12 Jul 2016 05:33 by poster
  • Reply by TANTADRUJ
  • ljubljana, Slovenia
Does someone have serial base on pathfinder to flash lhc on series 392,393 models h25-h35 gas or diesel example: Flash_LHC_392,or 393,i have in my base Flash_LHC_394.
  • Posted 12 Jul 2016 05:28
  • Reply by srdjanbp
  • Avgan, Serbia
Matej, you have also my gmail....look in email box...
  • Posted 12 Jul 2016 05:22
  • Modified 12 Jul 2016 05:24 by poster
  • Reply by TANTADRUJ
  • ljubljana, Slovenia
Old type. Rsr 323
  • Posted 12 Jul 2016 05:18
  • Reply by matej_b
  • Medimurje, Croatia
Is it old type or new type-orange....canboxII..
RS 323 or USB.....
  • Posted 12 Jul 2016 05:16
  • Modified 12 Jul 2016 05:18 by poster
  • Reply by TANTADRUJ
  • ljubljana, Slovenia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Monaghan, Ireland Buoyed by the rising demand for electric vehicles and increasing environmental awareness, Combilift has officially launched its latest product, the Combi-XLE. Designed to augment the...
Adelaide, SA, Australia Australian confectionary company Robern Menz has commemorated its recent success by decking out one of its Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) forklifts with a Violet...

Inside Forkliftaction

Sometimes, one is especially proud to be part of the materials handling industry. When you hear of forklift companies supporting recovery efforts, such as after the recent floods in central Europe and China, you really feel the need to pat them on the back.
So, it's reassuring to see images
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Inside Forkliftaction

Sometimes, one is especially proud to be part of the materials handling industry. When you hear of forklift companies supporting recovery efforts, such as after the recent floods in central Europe and China, you really feel the need to pat them on the back.
...Continue Reading
Shenzhen, China Hai Robotics, a Chinese warehouse robotics start-up pioneer in autonomous case-handling robotics (ACR) systems, has secured two new continuous rounds of financing, garnering around USD200...
Trinity, AL, United States A man has been killed in an industrial accident at Nucor Decatur. According to local media, Decatur Police were called to the steel facility around...

Next Editorial Features

Ludwigsfelde, Germany AVL Arbeitsbühnenvermietung has expanded its rental equipment fleet with a brand-new SIGMA 16 PRO articulating boom. With the arrival of the equipment, the German rental...
Trinity, AL, United States A man has been killed in an industrial accident at Nucor Decatur. According to local media, Decatur Police were called to the steel facility around...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features