Mitsubishi FB25K:
Hydraulics

Hello, i have a specific inconvenience with my forklift - hydraulics works too fast (meaning it lifts too fast if to pull lever fully)
As far as i know this forklift has few types of working modes (which makes it work differently)
So i want to know it it can be set manually or with help of pc program
  • Posted 30 Jan 2020 21:45
  • Discussion started by PanChasnyk
  • Ukraine
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
only with help of a pc, you need uptime software and diagnostic cable.
  • Posted 10 Oct 2020 06:38
  • Reply by PenTakl
  • Croatia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Surrey, United Kingdom Hyster is the latest to offer integrated lithium-ion battery power in its counterbalance truck range, with the launch of the J2.5-3.0XNL. Engineered around a fully...
Dallas, TX, United States Darr Equipment Co, one of the largest Caterpillar forklift dealerships in the United States, has launched an advanced materials handling solutions division, 54 Intralogistics. The...

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading
Dallas, TX, United States Darr Equipment Co, one of the largest Caterpillar forklift dealerships in the United States, has launched an advanced materials handling solutions division, 54 Intralogistics. The...
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...
Kansas City, MO, United States Packline Materials Handling and Ultrasource LLC have released new roll handling equipment with height extension, designed for lifting rolls of film or foil to an...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading