Crown 30SP36TT:
FORWARD AND REVERSE DO NOT WORK INTERMITTENT

HI I HAVE A CROWN ORDER PICKER WITH AN INTERMITTENT PROBLEM THE FORWARD AND REVERSE SOMETIMES DO NOT WORK i CHECK MY POT SWITCHS CONTACTOR PULLS IN IF YOU NEED MORE INFO LET ME KNOW
THANKS
  • Posted 3 Sep 2010 08:46
  • Discussion started by marc_a
  • Baja California, Mexico
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Marc.
oye, este problema que tienes con el stockpicker, ¿ya lo resolviste? si no es asi intenta checando los cables que pasan a travez del mastil, por el modelo que das eso seria lo que yo checaria primero, ademas de que es lo que casi nadie toma en cuenta. pero es lo que te causa ese tipo de fallas intermitentes.
  • Posted 22 Sep 2010 00:52
  • Reply by raul_s
  • San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Check the contact tips. That is usually it. If not that, the motor or the ev100 circuit. But definitley look at the directional tips. Just the littlest pitting can cause a problem. Good luck, let me know what you find
  • Posted 5 Sep 2010 11:12
  • Reply by CGMI
  • Illinois, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.
Miretti Group is working with experienced testing laboratories to test and develop explosion proof solutions for Li-Ion batteries.

In the Virtual Expo

The KOOI® Deflection system
The KOOI® Deflection system - a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load and detects deflection and tire deformation to prevent damage to pallets and goods.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

In the Virtual Expo

Cascade Sensor Forks
Cascade Sensor Forks - perfect for fast-paced e-commerce applications and warehouse environments where ultimate visibility is needed. Available with several options to meet your specific needs.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.
Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.

In the Virtual Expo

BEAST Smart Forklift Scales
The BEAST Smart Forklift Scales. Featuring sturdy all metal construction, quickest reload time, wireless connectivity, integrated printer, and cumulative weight count.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations