Komatsu FG18SHTU-20:
Forklift won't lift or lower mast

Gm everybody I have a komatsu fg18shtu-20
Which the yellow and dark gray forklift stay rise trying to lower mast I know it have 3 mast lock out under the hydraulic Control trying to find out why mast won't lift or lower any help I appreciate
  • Posted 15 Jun 2021 01:03
  • Discussion started by Steven_Orellana
  • New Jersey, United States
Steve
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Sorry to get back you so late but I found the problem it was the check Valve thats in from mast where the hydraulic hose is connected to a block
  • Posted 7 Aug 2021 04:50
  • Reply by Steven_Orellana
  • New Jersey, United States
Steve
Try to jumper power to the lift/lower hydraulic lock solenoid. If it still does not allow lift or lower then it's bad. I have had them go bad on several trucks.
  • Posted 28 Jul 2021 14:06
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
1crowntechnician@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

After long anticipation, we are happy to announce that Durwen Maschinenbau GmbH will be exhibiting at LogiMAT from May 31 – June 02, 2022.
Semax will elevate its planned growth journey to another level at the Logimat international trade fair in late May and early June.

Upcoming Events

June 28-30, 2022 - Stuttgart, Germany
June 1-2, 2022 - Sydney, Australia
October 5-6, 2022 - Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June

In the Discussion Forums

GRI entered the Australian market in 2014 with its superior specialty tire offering, and became a national company in 2019. GRI specializes in forklift and material handling tires and on-site fitment services.
Battery Supplies NV/SA has been a very active player on the battery sales market for more than 20 years. Our slogan has always been “The Choice Is Yours” and LogiMAT is the perfect spot to show our visitors how this approach has become the backbone of our commercial strategy.

Upcoming Events

Next Editorial Features

After long anticipation, we are happy to announce that Durwen Maschinenbau GmbH will be exhibiting at LogiMAT from May 31 – June 02, 2022.
Millions of workers suffer from MusculoSkeletal Disorders (MSDs) all around the world. If companies are more and more aware of the positive impact of a great health and safety policy, innovation needs to follow this objective.

Upcoming Events

In the Discussion Forums

Next Editorial Features