Still FM14:
Error Fe 41, Fe 40

Hi everybody. We got still fm14i reach track (it was used) and it has not moving forward or back, and I see error fe 40 , then Fe 41, all of other functions OK. And it has not any serial numbers. anybody help me please.
  • Posted 2 Sep 2019 11:22
  • Modified 2 Sep 2019 16:36 by poster
  • Discussion started by Dmitri_Krylov
  • Russia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

BSLBATT battery is a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech company that is leading the adoption of lithium-ion technology solutions, and is looking for Global Partners for expansion.
Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.

In the Discussion Forums

In the Discussion Forums

We are excited to announce that we have added VIDEO to the Virtual Expo ! Enjoy the latest materials handling products in motion. Let’s celebrate this new opportunity together: Book...
Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.
After long anticipation, we are happy to announce that Durwen Maschinenbau GmbH will be exhibiting at LogiMAT from May 31 – June 02, 2022.
Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) the exhibition & conference on warehousing, material handling & supply chain industry in ASEAN is back and in-person from 25th to 27th July at BITEC.