Toyota 7HBW23:
Error codes 142 & 200

Does anyone know what these codes mean?
  • Posted 25 May 2015 15:14
  • Discussion started by devin_g
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
This is Bob's assistant, Cheryl. I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. This pallet jack (we have 2) has given me problems before, with codes, and had to wait a week for a technician to come out to our location.....that is NOT an option right now. I HAVE TO figure this out, as I need this pallet jack to perform deliveries with, so if ANYONE has a suggestion as to what I can do, PLEASE let me know. I'm TRYING to get the black box (that holds the batteries) up high enough, to be able to get to the battery, but is extremely difficult. I'm guessing there's no way to just take the top off (the black box that contains the batteries)
  • Posted 13 Sep 2016 03:19
  • Reply by woodguy16
  • New Jersey, United States
Good morning.....I have quick question. Our electric pallet jack is throwing code C 20....any idea what it means?
  • Posted 12 Sep 2016 23:06
  • Reply by woodguy16
  • New Jersey, United States
142= power disable error, power amplifier detected a major fault
200=open field, power amplifier detected open field
  • Posted 4 Feb 2016 04:51
  • Reply by Rabbitt
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich has announced the acquisition of Indiana-based Storage Solutions group, a leading provider of racking and warehouse automation solutions, to gain enhanced access to the attractive US warehousing and...

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

JCB 533-105
Australia Victoria
Japan
Netherlands
Australia Victoria

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling Taiwan Co.,Ltd.
Focused simply for the new era.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
director of national accounts