Yale GLP060MXNEAE093:
Error Code E696

I have this error code causing the lift to go about 50% for/rev. When I connected to PC Service Tool I found this error:

SPN: FMI:
65450 9

SPN Description:
J1949 Roadspeed Message receipt lost

FMI Description:
Abnormal Update Rate

Has anyone encounter this? Should I just replace the controller?
  • Posted 22 Sep 2022 09:29
  • Discussion started by David_French
  • Texas, United States
David French

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling Taiwan Co.,Ltd.
Focused simply for the new era.

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week

The world's oldest known wild bird, a Laysan albatross, turned 70 last year. Scientists found the bird in 1956 and estimated it was 5 years old, just reaching sexual maturity. They named it Wisdom and attached its first red identifying ankle band. At 70 years of age, Wisdom hatched another chick and is believed to have hatched more than 30 chicks over the course of her lifetime.

In the Discussion Forums

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 40-8FD40N
Netherlands
Netherlands
China
Denmark

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling USA Inc
Part of Toyota Industries Group - Leading manufacturer of High-quality machines.

Fact of the week

The world's oldest known wild bird, a Laysan albatross, turned 70 last year. Scientists found the bird in 1956 and estimated it was 5 years old, just reaching sexual maturity. They named it Wisdom and attached its first red identifying ankle band. At 70 years of age, Wisdom hatched another chick and is believed to have hatched more than 30 chicks over the course of her lifetime.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xilin WB
China
Netherlands
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania

Featured Business

Semax Material Handling AB
Unique forklifts from 6-25t that increase safety and efficiency.

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week