Mitsubishi 2FBC25E:
Error Code E-20

Hey, I was just checking to see if anyone could tell me what E-20 means on a Mitsubishi 2FBC25E (Same as the CAT E5000). We unfortunately don't have the manual for this unit.

Thanks
  • Posted 6 May 2015 08:26
  • Discussion started by ForkliftAmerica
  • Missouri, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Well, due to the lack of replies, I'll throw in what we found. It appears that the code has to do with a heavy load on the motors or large current draw. Could be the brushes or a loose connection, but in our case, it was the brakes were adjusted too tight. I've heard that frequent ramp use or pushing skids on the floor can cause this code. There are other fixes involving adjustment of the controller, but those would be failing checking all other possibilities.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.
Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.

In the Discussion Forums

BOLZONI AURAMO is at your side, providing damage-free handling solutions to the whole forest products logistic chain, and when it comes to Tissue paper rolls, Bolzoni Auramo has a dedicated clamp for gentle and smooth Tissue handling.
Miretti Group is working with experienced testing laboratories to test and develop explosion proof solutions for Li-Ion batteries.
Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.
Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.

In the Discussion Forums