Cat Lift Trucks (& Caterpillar) 2EC25:
ERROR CODE 29, MICRO COMMAND SYSTEM, HELP!

Getting a code 29 on this unit, it has the micro command system, fwd and reverse contactors were replaced due to being burnt, still code 29, no fwd no reverse, when hitting the accel pedal the line and corresponding directional tips close, code does not appear until pedal gets near full throttle, truck does not travel at all no matter how much accel pedal input, what should i be looking for? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated, and i would be more than happy to share any info needed on any raymond lift truck, thanks.
  • Posted 17 Nov 2011 14:36
  • Discussion started by Donnie
  • Louisiana, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Having the same problem. Doesn't seem to be regen. cont. Looking for someone with a book on this subject. Please help.
  • Posted 28 May 2015 21:16
  • Reply by jim_v
  • Michigan, United States
Check you regen contactor. Run self test and grab the contact tips. The contator will be very soft when it applies and it won't hold if you pull on it. I don't know why it loggs a speed sensor code when this contactor fails but it does. If you are looking at the pannel, the regen contactor is on the far right. Good luck
  • Posted 21 Jan 2012 01:29
  • Reply by mfctech
  • Ohio, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hyster H20
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Used - Sale
AUD6,690
Hystu CPCD30
Brisbane, New South Wales, Australia
Used - Sale
AUD6,000
Global Industry News
edition #1179 - 16 May 2024
This week we bring news of big industry players expanding their companies with cross-border acquisitions and investments... Continue reading

PREMIUM business

Cascade Corporation (World HQ)
Leading manufacturers of attachments, forks and related technologies for forklifts and AGVs.
Fact of the week
In a room of just 23 people, there is a 50/50 chance that at least two people have the same birthday. In a room of 75 people, there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.
Latest job alerts …
Statesville, United States
Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
Garland, TX, United States
Columbus, OH, United States