Hyster J1.60XM:
Error 9004

Error 9004. Please tell me what to look for? I cannot identify the problem. Although I checked everything on the manual.
  • Posted 25 May 2021 18:40
  • Discussion started by Sergey1978
  • Novosibirsk, Russia
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
K160B03617J
  • Posted 26 May 2021 12:57
  • Reply by Sergey1978
  • Novosibirsk, Russia
serial number??
  • Posted 26 May 2021 00:46
  • Reply by tr_doctor
  • Netherlands
Regards

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Contribute to the upcoming feature on PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS and share your insights on new developments in application, design and technology. CONTACT US to get...
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

In the Virtual Expo

CJLIFT 10-ton lithium battery forklift
CJLIFT Forklift is proud to announce the launch of a new 10-ton lithium battery forklift - with a rated load of 10 tons and a maximum lifting height of 3-6 meters.

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
MHEDA and MHI are proud to present the 9th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference on Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.
The Virtual MOU Signing Ceremony and Opening Announcement for the Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries (SIE) and Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) is scheduled for 02 July, 2021.

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA's new man-up turret truck
MiMA's new man-up turret truck with lifting heights up to 10m. Operate with ease in very narrow aisles, improve warehouse utilization and save storage costs.

Next Editorial Features

Loading and unloading railcars and shipping containers is often done with high lift capacity LPG or diesel-powered forklifts, with a short wheelbase, turning radius, and...
MarketsandMarkets presents the Plant Digitization Virtual Conference 2021 - 19th to 20th August, 2021.

In the Virtual Expo

CJLIFT 10-ton lithium battery forklift
CJLIFT Forklift is proud to announce the launch of a new 10-ton lithium battery forklift - with a rated load of 10 tons and a maximum lifting height of 3-6 meters.

Next Editorial Features