Raymond EASI REACH:
EASI REACH ACR - Vehicle Manager/Computer Replaced... now what?

Hi guys,

I have an EASI REACH ACR I'm working with, and had some issues with so I troubleshooted it down to the vehicle manager/main control unit/computer.

I replaced this computer with a new one from raymond, and now when I try to start the truck it will not run the SELF TEST, or boot up in any way.

The dash lights stay illuminated, but the red led display shows nothing, and truck does nothing.

As far as I know, the vehicle manager does not have a removable EPROM inside.

Do I have to hook up a laptop and program it or do anything to initialize this installation of the new vehicle manager?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  • Posted 18 Mar 2011 00:06
  • Modified 18 Mar 2011 00:14 by poster
  • Discussion started by GT42R
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Firmware
  • Posted 13 Mar 2022 05:32
  • Reply by forkup
  • Massachusetts, United States
mike

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Stuttgart, Germany There was one topic looming behind almost every conversation at the recent LogiMAT gathering in Stuttgart: supply chain issues. Virtually every exhibitor has been affected by the double whammy...
Mannheim, Germany Linde Material Handling has hosted ‘several thousand’ customers and prospects from around the world at its World of Material Handling (WoMH) event in Mannheim. Over an area of 17,000...

In the Virtual Expo

The Integra by Holland Vision Systems
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation that takes less than 30 minutes and has over 100 hours battery life with an automatic shutoff switch.

Inside Forkliftaction

We wrap up our LogiMAT coverage this week with a report on the overwhelming issue on the minds of everyone at the event in Stuttgart - the impact of supply chain disruptions and component shortages.
We heard of manufacturers with thousands of incomplete forklifts in their factories, most just waiting for
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

policy director
Logistics UK, United Kingdom
vice president
Carolina Handling, United States
national accounts manager
Hyundai Material Handling North America, United States
district sales manager

Inside Forkliftaction

We wrap up our LogiMAT coverage this week with a report on the overwhelming issue on the minds of everyone at the event in Stuttgart - the impact of supply chain disruptions and component shortages.
We heard of manufacturers with thousands of incomplete forklifts in their factories, most just waiting for
...Continue Reading
Wauconda, IL, United States The Material Handling Equipment Distributor Association (MHEDA) is mourning the passing of Evelyn McWilliams. She passed away on Sunday, June 19th at the age of 80. MHEDA CEO Liz...
Stuttgart, Germany There was one topic looming behind almost every conversation at the recent LogiMAT gathering in Stuttgart: supply chain issues. Virtually every exhibitor has been affected by the double whammy...

In the Virtual Expo

Onyx: Telematics for Mixed Fleet Management
A fleet management solution for mixed industrial fleets which empowers you to track your machines in real time, monitoring location, operation, and maintenance.

Movers & Shakers

policy director
vice president
district sales manager
Charlotte, NC, United States Carolina Handling, the exclusive Raymond Solutions and Support Center for Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama and Florida's central time zone, has begun construction on a new 82,508 sqft...

In the Virtual Expo

Linde Motion Detection
Linde Motion Detection prevents collisions with pedestrians or forklift trucks because it detects movements behind the stationary forklift truck that is stopped in reversing.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

policy director
vice president
district sales manager