Crown RR5700:
Cylinder issue

Hello,
I have a Crown reach truck that the free lift cylinder raises about half way up, then the second stage starts to raise if i go full speed. if i go up slowly then it stages properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 7 Oct 2021 05:07
  • Discussion started by ChrisCrown
  • Virginia, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Send me an email and I will reply with parts breakdown. My address is in the signature block below.
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 05:52
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
If naval aviation were easy, we'd let the Air Force do it!
1crowntechnician@gmail.com
Thanks for your help! Do i have to remove the cylinder or chain up the carriage to get to it?
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 05:38
  • Reply by ChrisCrown
  • Virginia, United States
The flow regulator in the bottom of the carriage cylinder is bad.
  • Posted 11 Oct 2021 14:36
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
If naval aviation were easy, we'd let the Air Force do it!
1crowntechnician@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Kalmar RT240, 2012, 24T Rough Terrain Reach Stacker. SMV 6/7 ECC9, 2015, 9T Empty Container Handler. Kalmar DCG100-45ES6, 2018, 10T Empty Container Handler. Konecranes Liftace F16, 2021, 16T Heavy Forklift Truck...
Durwen's new ZVW fork positioner range offers improved visibility combined with durable components.

Inside Forkliftaction

While our name implies a strong focus on machines, we know that the materials handling sector is all about people.
We regularly report on appointments and promotions in our newsletter, but you may have noticed that we also go beyond the nuts and bolts to try and find out more
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Inside Forkliftaction

While our name implies a strong focus on machines, we know that the materials handling sector is all about people.
We regularly report on appointments and promotions in our newsletter, but you may have noticed that we also go beyond the nuts and bolts to try and find out more
...Continue Reading
To help prevent damage to pallets and goods, Meijer Handling Solutions has developed a sensor that detects how level the load is.
An innovative new safety device that dramatically reduces damage to stored goods, lift trucks, warehouse or distribution centre building infrastructure and storage systems is now available on Flexi Truck products.

Next Editorial Features

Durwen's new ZVW fork positioner range offers improved visibility combined with durable components.
Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it. Ask about our HIGH IMPACT, NO FUSS, advertising campaigns...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features