Toyota 7FBCU25:
Codes A3, 54-1, 64-1

I have a 7FBCU25/70823. 48V system

The truck was originally throwing a F1 code, swapped the CPU board with a known good board. Now I'm getting codes A3, 54-1, 64-1 and truck has no functions. When you cycle the key "on" it doesn't pull in the line contactor or anything. A3 is saying incorrect voltage, but the board I swapped it with was also a 48V truck. It will not allow me to get into the dash menu. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 20 Mar 2016 02:28
  • Discussion started by Jpeyatt
  • Ohio, United States
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
7fbe20 Toyota forklift
Can you please share your experience that how did you resolve it
I am also having the same issue A3 Mode
But I couldn't get it to mast manu display
I am having the same issue with my 7FBCU25 48V system. I'm getting the A3, 54-1, 64-1 with no truck function. What did you find? How did you resolve your issue? Any help would be great!
  • Posted 18 Feb 2017 07:11
  • Reply by Genesis1
  • Alberta, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

With the solutions of Linde Material Handling customers get the total package: automated warehouse trucks, automation technology, process expertise, order picking expertise, and service.
In order to realize intelligent transportation in factories, warehouses, ports and other scenes, HELI developed the AGV intelligent transportation system, to serve the diversified and customized handling needs of various industries.

Latest Jobs

Austin, Texas, United States
Louisville, KY, United States
Wetherill Park, Australia
Des Moines, IA, United States

Latest Jobs

Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Des Moines, IA, United States
Autonomous vehicles might be used both with and without a driver for different conditions. But even when there is no driver, lighting will play an important role to improve safety and visibility to those working around the machine.
Linde H70D02 2015, lift 7850 mm highHyster H7.0FT 2012, with 1200mm forksLinde R16S-HD 2009, lifts 10700mm highLinde C90-7 2009, 10499hrs, container handlerToyota 02TLG20 2005, tow truck, LPG...
In order to realize intelligent transportation in factories, warehouses, ports and other scenes, HELI developed the AGV intelligent transportation system, to serve the diversified and customized handling needs of various industries.
With the solutions of Linde Material Handling customers get the total package: automated warehouse trucks, automation technology, process expertise, order picking expertise, and service.

Latest Jobs

Pasadena, Texas, United States
Wetherill Park, Australia
POMPANO BEACH, United States