Yale MPB040ABC2748:
charging

I had to replace 2 battery cables. I got the exact same cables from a dealer and when I hooked them up I have 3 lights blinking. The red power, light, the yellow charging light and the green charged light. Any advice
  • Posted 20 Apr 2017 01:52
  • Discussion started by yalejack
  • New Jersey, United States
Rich Peet
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
I have a feeling you may have plug the charger into the truck side and not the battery side. On some Yale pedestrian models this is possible.

Nero
  • Posted 2 May 2017 18:40
  • Reply by NER045
  • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I have a feeling you have the wires wrong on the charger to the batteries.
  • Posted 22 Apr 2017 07:03
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"
The blinking is going on when I have it plugged in to charge and also when it is not plugged in. I have a feeling I need new batteries.
  • Posted 20 Apr 2017 03:36
  • Reply by yalejack
  • New Jersey, United States
Rich Peet
Is this when you have it plugged into the wall outlet? If not plug it in and let it start charging. Then unplug it and restart the truck see if the lights quit blinking.
  • Posted 20 Apr 2017 03:27
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...

In the Virtual Expo

Automation Solutions for AGV from Bolzoni
AGV automated solutions are continuously evolving, and Bolzoni has been developing, designing and manufacturing special handling attachments for AGV applications including paper, food and beverage, logistics and more.
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...

In the Virtual Expo

HAWKER FLEX® Thin Plate Pure Lead Battery
HAWKER FLEX® TPPL batteries provide significant operational benefits at a lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional flooded, gel or air mixed batteries.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023