Discussion:
BT RRE Error List

Good morning,
Can anyone send me error codes list for BT RRE Year 2014?
Thanks for helping.
Or just help me out with error 2:501....
  • Posted 1 Feb 2016 22:35
  • Discussion started by RLeite
  • Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Showing items 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Hi send me your email address and I will send you the Workshop Handbook with fault code lists
KD
Try and rewrite the Serial Nr back in again.
9 from 10 that's enough to sort the Check sum problem out
KD
Hi! I am having the same error code (2:501) on a BT Reflex RRE 160. Were you able to fix the problem? I have the TruckCom connected to the truck, but i can not find what i should change. Thanks!
2:501 Check sum error/The check sum is not correct.
  • Posted 3 Feb 2016 00:01
  • Reply by denes_m
  • Hungary
Error code list would depend on the truck software version.

Various error codes have been removed / changed / added depending on which software version the truck is currently running.

You need BT Truck com software to fix this error, over to local BT Toyota engineer.

Ask for the software to be updated while they attend to your RRE.
  • Posted 1 Feb 2016 22:58
  • Reply by Forkingabout
  • england, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Everett, MA, United States A 38-year-old man has died while working on a forklift inside the Lineage Logistics storage facility in Everett. According to witnesses, a relatively new employee...
Singapore DHL Express will increase its workforce by 40% at its Asia Pacific Export Compliance Centre (APECC) in Malaysia by the end of the year. The...

In the Virtual Expo

UN Forklifts new high performance NL Series Lithium Forklifts
UN Forklifts is proud to announce a new high performance addition to their NL Series Lithium Forklift range - with stronger driving and lifting motors, and a larger Lithium-ion battery.

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
'The yearling' sculpture in Denver, Colorado
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
Summerville, SC, United States KION North America has launched a Quick Ship Program to ensure short lead times for its Linde Material Handling EPA-accredited Class IV and Class V...
Singapore DHL Express will increase its workforce by 40% at its Asia Pacific Export Compliance Centre (APECC) in Malaysia by the end of the year. The...

In the Virtual Expo

Cascade Carton Clamps
Cascade Carton Clamps are the go-to attachment for handling everything from paper products and electronics to wine and canned or boxed packaged foods.

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has translated its ERA Equipment CO2 Calculator into Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish. With the translations, ERA wishes to...
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...

In the Virtual Expo

Kalmar RT240 Reach Stacker
FOR SALE - Kalmar RT240, YEAR 2012, 24T Rough Terrain Reach Stacker. Forkliftcenter delivers, services & assists worldwide.

Fact of the week