Yale GLP050TGNUAE084:
Backfires now wont start

Any one have any suggestions what to check on a yale forklift GLP0(not sure if its a T,2 or Z )GNGAE084 it started to back fire. Now it wont start!
  • Posted 5 Mar 2015 08:37
  • Discussion started by Gator
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I know this is an old post but check the diaphragm in your model 60 mixer it probably ruptured from the backfire
  • Posted 1 Sep 2016 04:21
  • Reply by jonnick80
  • Alabama, United States
You also need to check the timing belt. Could have jumped time or broken the belt.
  • Posted 6 Mar 2015 06:38
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States
Hi Gator,

When a truck starts backfiring and becomes hard to start in my experience it usually comes down to a weak fuel mixture. What op fuel system is on this truck. Check the fuel lock off filter for being blocked with heavy ends and clean vaporiser.

Regards Nero
  • Posted 5 Mar 2015 20:27
  • Reply by NER045
  • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ep ICE301B
China
Denmark
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania
Denmark

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ep 11
China
Canada Ontario

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading