Yale ??:
Any idea on SN location or model # on this old Yale?

Hows it going guys? Hoping someone recognizes this old beast enough to identify it. I believe its a 1970 model (I believe) equipped with a 192 Ford Industrial engine (also not positive on this, could be a 172?). Any idea where Yale would have stamped SNs around 1970? Cant seem to find anything stamped at all and need some brake parts and need to know capacities etc.

I believe its at least an 6-8k lift capacity but no data plates isnt helping...

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q-o8Y6-R_HOn67lNOk_R-t6v-RBpxzJ8
  • Posted 18 May 2020 01:51
  • Discussion started by Mike_Langiano
  • Colorado, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Latest Jobs

Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States
Melbourne, Australia

Latest Jobs

Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Neede, Netherlands Magazino has secured an order from Schuurman Schoenen for its TORU mobile picking robot. The Dutch company, known for offering a wide range of shoes, will use the robots...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023