Yale MPB040EN24T2748:
AL-06

I have a truck that appears to power up, the display shows state of charge. When I put the handle in the travel position and select either direction, the truck does not move and the code AL-06 shows on the display. I have checked the connections to the controller and motor. All are good to go. I found a description of the code but it leads me to either the controller, motor, wiring/cable connections, or contactor. I checked motor continuity and it checks good. Nothing shorted where it shouldn't be and no opens where they shouldn't be. I replaced the controller and still have the code with no functions. Did I miss something with the motor?
  • Posted 17 Mar 2016 03:52
  • Discussion started by bryan_l
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Hello Bryan, We have had issues with the Drive motor Brush wear, badly worn coms and large amount of brush dust in motor. Also check your battery condition. any batteries over 3 years old you are gambling.Good luck
  • Posted 17 Mar 2016 23:22
  • Reply by Prentice
  • Ontario, Canada

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Showcased in the Virtual Expo

Global Industry News
edition #1202 - 24 October 2024
Technology has been changing the world of materials handling since humans started to trade and sell goods and, with technological advancements happening faster than most of us could hope to keep pace with, the industry will continue to evolve at an ever-increasing rate... Continue reading
Movers & Shakers
Tomas Myntti Tomas Myntti
senior vice president, Industrial Service and Equipment, EMEA, Konecranes
director of sales, Baoli - EMEA
vice president of sales, Big Lift
executive president Latin America for the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA), American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA)
Global Industry News
edition #1202 - 24 October 2024
Technology has been changing the world of materials handling since humans started to trade and sell goods and, with technological advancements happening faster than most of us could hope to keep pace with, the industry will continue to evolve at an ever-increasing rate... Continue reading
Upcoming industry events …
April 22-24, 2025 - São Paulo, Brazil
May 20-22, 2025 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
July 22-24, 2025 - Melbourne, Australia
Crown WP302020
Braeside, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hire
Komatsu FD25T17
Braeside, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hire
Latest job alerts …
Columbus, Ohio, United States