An annual event that is focused on the most relevant practical issues of port activities, investment and construction issues, as well as cross-section interaction.
Target audience: ports and terminals, shippers, railways, port equipment manufacturers, software developers, project organizations, logistics companies, leasing companies, banks.
Among the key issues:
- Overview of cargo flows and port and terminal capacities.
- Prospects and challenges regarding construction and investment in new terminals.
- Development of seaport infrastructure.
- Efficiency of the port as a multimodal logistics hub. Port management.
- Driveways and railway approaches to ports. Intersectoral interaction.
- Equipment and innovative technologies for ports.