The maker of KEYTROLLER, a highly-successful programmable keyless forklift ignition system, is expanding its distribution network throughout the USA and beyond.
KEYTROLLER president Terry Wickman said the system, which not only allowed keyless ignition, but also scheduled maintenance, logged driver details, hours worked, speed and shock abuse, had seen may customers drastically reduce forklift expenditures.
The benefits of KEYTROLLER:
- Start and stop a forklift from the keypad - no keys!
- Programming done via computer or keypad;
- Date-limit operator's code;
- Schedule maintenance date or hours - shut down ignition;
- Can track 973 operators, 10 supervisors, 10 mechanics and one programmer;
- Set shock abuse threshold in two directions for greater accuracy;
- Record operator name, time, vehicle, intensity and direction of shock impacts;
- Speed sensing with both alarm and logging;
- Now available with wireless downloading option!
Find out how to save up to 25 percent in fuel costs on IC forklifts. Call KEYTROLLER +1 813-877-4500, website www.keytroller.com, or email email@example.com.