Ontario, Canada, February 2, 2020
- Forklifts have been around for many decades and have seen upgrades in their technology, yet forklift safety and operational lighting has remained somewhat in the dark ages. All that is changed with the introduction of the most advanced Forklift & Pedestrian Safety Warning Light
on the market. Panacea's new Red Zone Rebel incorporates the most recent advancements in LED Digital Technology and Magnetic Components that will help protect Forklift Operators and any pedestrians in the busy warehouse environment.
There is a good reason why the RZR is called the Ultimate Forklift Safety Light
. It is actually a 4-Lights-In-One high-impact resistant unit. Before the RZR was available, it was sometimes difficult to know exactly where the forklift was being used, especially in a noisy environment. This meant that the forklift posed a threat to the safety of any personnel in its vicinity.
Here are some of its features & benefits:
- Hyper-Bright Ceiling Tracking Lights: Innovative Lights Pedestrians Can Utilize To Better Locate A Forklift, That May Be Hidden Behind Racks & Shelving. Easily Visible In The Pedestrian's Peripheral Vision.
- Work Lights That Work: Forklifts Work On The Vertical Plane. So Why Are You Using Repurposed Automotive Style Lights That Work On The Horizontal Plane? As An Added Benefit, Less Blinding To Pedestrians And Other Operators Because of The 170 Degrees of Floor To Ceiling Coverage, As Opposed To Wall To Wall Coverage.
- Extended Red Zone Coverage: Significantly Improved Coverage and Brightness From The End of The Counterweight To Approximately 6 Feet In Front of The Forks.
- Forward Strobe Lights: Mounted On The Front of The Truck, Now Much More Visible When Used With The Standard Strobe Light Used On The Rear of The Truck. The Warning Area Is Now Greatly Increased - Front and Back.
The Red Zone Rebel is easily installed on the Mast using the included high-performance industrial strength magnets. This means No Drilling Required and the RZR is Guaranteed not to slip.
For complete information, visit: https://www.panaceaco.com/rzr-forklift-safety-light
and view our info sheet
For more information, please contact:
Panacea Aftermarket Co.
555 Hanlan Road, Unit 5,
Woodbridge, ONT L4L 4R8
Send an email