Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
/lynad/news_adclick.asp?assid=19976/lynad/news_adclick.asp?assid=19977/lynad/news_adclick.asp?assid=19978/lynad/news_adclick.asp?assid=19979/lynad/news_adclick.asp?assid=19980
Ads
22039

Godrej moves into rental


Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019 ( #931 ) - Mumbai, India
News Story
Anil Lingayat, executive vice president and business head, Godrej Material Handling
Indian forklift manufacturer Godrej Material Handling has announced the launch of its equipment rental operation, Godrej RenTRUST.

Godrej Material Handling is India's largest manufacturer and exporter of forklifts and solutions.

With the launch of Godrej RenTRUST, it now becomes the first Indian OEM to provide end-to-end rental of materials handling equipment.

Anil Lingayat, executive vice president and business head, Godrej Material Handling, says: "In the materials handling industry, capex in equipment is only 13% of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to a consumer. Godrej RenTRUST, our new rental solutions brand, will address the (remaining) 87% of the TCO pie.

"Godrej RenTRUST will provide end-to-end solutions to our customers. We are proud of being the only materials handling equipment rental solutions company in India with the widest product range, accessories and value-added services."

The rental arm is offering not only equipment but fuel, service and trained manpower for a variety of applications.

Established in 1963 and headquartered in Mumbai, Godrej Material Handling provides materials handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defence, ports, railways and power.
Discuss Forkliftaction.com News stories in the Discussion Forums!
 
x
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x