The hotly anticipated The Battery Show Conference Europe and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference Europe is set to welcome some of the biggest names in battery and H/EV technology to the stage.
- Europe's fastest-growing battery event features speakers from Volkswagen, Porsche, Toyota, Wrightbus and Cummins
- Expanded format features three tracks, over three days and pre-conference workshops
- Second annual event moves to Hannover, Europe's hub for automotive manufacturing and production
The hotly anticipated The Battery Show Conference Europe
and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference Europe is set to welcome some of the biggest names in battery and H/EV technology to the stage.
Taking place May 15-17, 2018 in Hannover, Germany,
the conference delves into the most prominent industry talking points - from the next frontier in vehicle electrification to optimising battery efficiency and performance through energy recovery and electric turbocharging.
Unravelling these topics are experts from notable companies throughout the industry. Confirmed speakers set to share their unique insights include:
- Frank Bekemeier, Chief Technology Officer e-Mobility, Volkswagen AG
- Paul Freeland, Principal Engineer, Cosworth
- Jonathan Atkinson, Heavy, Medium, Light-Duty Technical Director, Cummins
- Uwe Likar , Senior Manager - Advanced Engineering Planning, Mitsubishi Motors
- Marcus Hafkemeyer, Vice President - Research and Development Electric Powertrain, BAIC BJEV
- Florian Joslowski, Lead Engineer High Voltage Systems, Porsche Engineering Services
- Genis Turon, Senior Engineer, Production Engineering Advanced Technology Group, Toyota Europe
- Mouli Nikunz Karanam, HV Battery System Development, MAN Bus and Truck
- David Barnett, Advanced Products Director, Wrightbus
- Limhi Somerville, Lithium-ion Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
Building on the success of 2017's event, this year's conference offers a comprehensive format featuring three tracks, as well as new pre-conference workshops. Taking place on Monday 14 May, the workshops explore how to define the optimal testing strategy for evaluating battery and electric vehicle safety through testing.
Providing a backdrop to the discussions is Hannover, a city that pioneers e-mobility and which is a major regional hub for automobile construction. Millions of new vehicles are manufactured here every year, meaning demand is increasing for suppliers of batteries and other e-mobility components as vehicle manufacturers consider more sustainable build options. The conference will take place in the vast exhibition space of the Hannover Messegelände and offers an unparalleled opportunity to keep your finger on the pulse of industry developments and engage in lively discussion. Make sure you're part of the conversation by booking an early bird pass
by Thursday March 15
to save up to €300
Running parallel to the conference a free-to-attend trade fair. The Battery Show, co-located with Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe welcomes industry players from around the world. Specialist suppliers with a presence at the show include Tesla, Panasonic, Valeo, Continental, Bosch Rexroth, LEONI, TE Connectivity, Voltabox, Siemens and HUBER+SUHNER, among hundreds of others.
The event launched in 2017, and in just one year is on track to double in size. Due to unprecedented demand, the floor plan has been extended to accommodate hundreds of exhibitors, all set to showcase manufacturing solutions from across the entire battery and electric vehicle supply chain. Thousands of design, production and manufacturing solutions for battery and H/EV applications will be on display and featured in live product demonstrations.
Excitement is mounting. Hundreds have already registered to attend the trade fair, and 5,000 attendees are anticipated in Hannover next May. Registration is free - register for a free pass here
.For more information or to register for a press pass to The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe, please contact Caroline Kirkman, Marketing Manager, by telephone+44 1273 916 293 (Europe) or US toll-free +1 855 436 8683, or send an email ___________________________
The Battery Show Europe www.thebatteryshow.eu
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe www.evtechexpo.euFollow us for the latest news:
The Battery Show Europe:
LinkedIn | XING | Twitter
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe:
LinkedIn | XING | Twitter