With the rapid rise of Niuli forklifts from China, Niuli is widely tipped as the "last great chance from the Chinese forklift industry". For those who want to know more about Niuli and find a better opportunity for the year ahead, here are some key facts:
Niuli's excellent geographical location greatly enhances export convenience.
Welcome to our global forklift distribution network! We hope to bring success and fortune to our partners.
- Niuli is a professional forklift manufacturer and exporter in China. It's the largest forklift manufacturing and export base in Southern China;
- Niuli Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999, located in Heshan, Guangdong Province, China;
- From initial establishment, Niuli has focused its efforts entirely on logistics equipment. Currently, it manufactures over 300 different series of products;
- Niuli's extensive manufacturing and processing equipment includes: digital controlled processing centres, digital controlled bending machines, large oil presses, full-automatic painting lines, large forklift assembly lines, digital controlled plasma cutting machines, automatic welding robots, etc.;
- Niuli has over 50 sets of test instruments including hydraulic platforms, tilting test platforms and fatigue lifecycle testers;
- In 2010, Niuli started to manufacture travelling cranes;
- In 2011, Niuli started to manufacture forklifts;
- To date, Niuli has had three factories under operation. The three factories occupy an area of over 250,000 sqm. We also have another 130,000 sqm of land reserve for future development;
- Niuli has over 1,000 employees, with around 200 technicians in the factories and 200 sales staff across China;
- Niuli's revenue in 2013 was USD67 million. During a financially difficult period,
- Niuli revenues continue to grow year by year;
- Niuli is an ISO & CE certified enterprise;
- Niuli is a 100% market-driven private company adhering to its founding principles of diligence, integrity and value for money. We don't lack flexibility, but never abandon our principles;
- Niuli is the third-largest hand pallet truck manufacturer in China, with over 180,000 units manufactured and nearly 50% exported in 2012;
- Niuli was the No. 1 hand stacker manufacturer in China in 2012 & 2013;
- Niuli was the No.1 tail lift manufacturer in China;
- Niuli is the only large-scale forklift manufacturer in Guangdong Province;
- Niuli is an overall one-stop solution manufacturer in the logistics equipment field;Niuli has ambitions to become a top player in the economy forklift manufacturing field - domestically and internationally - with sustainable development;
- Designed annual capacity is 20,000 units;
- Financial status is strong and stable;
- We pay special attention to overseas markets;
- We plan to be one of the five biggest forklift manufacturers within five years;
- Within 10 years, Niuli will be among top 10 manufacturers worldwide;
- The ultimate aim is to become a world leader in the economy forklift field;
- Talent Advantage: Niuli employs senior experts from top Chinese forklift manufacturers to accelerate forklift business development. This effectively avoids frustration and failure;
- Niuli Influence: After years of effort, Niuli has developed a network of logistics equipment distribution businesses. Niuli's influence is gaining momentum, leading to more rapid expansion of Niuli forklifts in the world.
- High self-made Proportion: Niuli has a track record of rapid expansion in scale, in manufacturing and in market penetration. We call it NIULI MODE. The key to the self-sufficiency - making our own parts where possible to gain a cost advantage at maximum.
- Competitive Price: During a period of "surplus manufacturing", if you want to be better than your rivals, you must do something different. Niuli has delivered savings, allowing our distributors to increase marketshare rapidly while maintaining or increasing profits.
- Niuli is applying our successful experience to forklifts, confident of "creating a miracle in the near future".
- Niuli's slogan: We are not merely an assembler. We are a manufacturer...
For further information, please contact:Mr. Hans Hao
Email: Send an email