Customer Service Rep - Panama City, FL
Panama City, Florida, United States
The Taylor Group, Inc
As soon as possible
* Generates sales to customers for parts, assemblies, truck rebuilds, used parts, and vision plus.
* Acts as a liaison between Taylor Machine Works and the customer. Helps resolve any problems the customer feels he/she has with receiving parts, quality of work performed by serviceperson, quality of rebuilt components, invoicing, and any other problems necessary to maintain rapport with the customer.
* Quotes service in the field and works with all customer relations.
* As directed by stocking list from the Manager of Inventory Control, keeps the rolling warehouse stocked with parts and rotating parts with turning inventory.
* Incumbent managers and reports to customer details of their comprehensive preventative maintenance plan.
* Incumbent is to provide a detailed call report to the Sudden Service Manager weekly to discuss customer concerns and demands in the field.
* Communicates twice daily with the direct parts representatives passing on any information or parts orders.
* Incumbent will make constant recommendations and suggestions for merchandising programs also the benefits of preventative or full maintenance agreements.
* Maintains and submits accurate and timely vehicle expense reports and personal expenses.
* High school education or GED equivalent.
* Must have valid driver's license and good driving records to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
* Basic knowledge of computer.
* Travel out of town two to three times per week.
* Experience in sales would be a plus although not required.
* Knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be a plus.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Possess tact and diplomacy in order to deal with customer base and peers.
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHZlcnJ5LjMzNjM1Ljc5MTlAdGF5bG9yYmlncmVkLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
Requirements / Skills
please see job description