Yale ??:
Trying to identify an old yale I've purchased and inquire about an exploded view I'm in need of

I just purchased this old yale lift truck and have been searching everywhere trying to find a breakdown of the model number to figure out the year and engine for parts purposes.
What I have is as follows.
Model# G83C-100-SBT-075
SERIAL# P-248449
TYPE G
I would GREATLY appreciate any information afforded!!!
I'm also in need of an exploded view of the front hub and axle assembly. If someone would have that information to share it would really help this ol dog get a bone!!!
Thank you in advance for you time.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2020 16:51
  • Discussion started by ScrapHappens
  • West Virginia, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Did you have any luck finding a manual for your lift?
  • Posted 10 Sep 2020 23:36
  • Reply by Wayne_Webb
  • Florida, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.

In the Virtual Expo

Automation Solutions for AGV from Bolzoni
AGV automated solutions are continuously evolving, and Bolzoni has been developing, designing and manufacturing special handling attachments for AGV applications including paper, food and beverage, logistics and more.
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling USA Inc
Part of Toyota Industries Group - Leading manufacturer of High-quality machines.