Hyster H60XM:
Triple Mast getting stuck (comparison videos linked)

Brand new to me. Just going through the whole machine. The first time I raised the triple fork mast, it would only return 2/3 the way and then tries to over run and pinch the hose.

Here is a video I uploaded showing how the mast will telescope up fine. Then, about 2/3 the way down the intermediate portion will start to pinch the hose and the chassis also stops.

My video: youtube.com/watch?v=TxpUr30fWM0&feature=youtu.be

When compared to this video, it looks like the center intermediate mast chassis is staying up too long:

Reference video: youtube.com/watch?v=IKcz1k2paKY

and: youtube.com/watch?v=f-HGk9ZYTu8
  • Posted 14 Jan 2016 02:09
  • Modified 14 Jan 2016 02:10 by poster
  • Discussion started by actionpaintball
  • Virginia, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
No problem friend.
  • Posted 15 Jan 2016 06:20
  • Reply by stam
  • Ontario, Canada
Thanks stam...I just cleaned the portion that was sticking and greased it up. Ran it up and down a few times and it fell on its own. Back to work.
  • Posted 15 Jan 2016 04:56
  • Reply by actionpaintball
  • Virginia, United States
Mechanical binding.
Check mast roller bearings, lube rear sliders, lube mast channels.
  • Posted 14 Jan 2016 04:45
  • Reply by stam
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR18A
Japan
Denmark
Japan
Netherlands
Australia Victoria

In the Virtual Expo

XH Series High Voltage Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift from Hangcha
With a 26,000-36,000lb load capacity, this innovative series from Hangcha represents a breakthrough in high-capacity forklifts, offering reduced noise levels, zero emissions, and faster travel/lift speeds.

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Taylor TE650L
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands

Featured Business

RAEDER-VOGEL
Innovative high-quality wheels and castors for the forklift industry.
London, United Kingdom CNH Industrial has ceased all construction equipment sales activities in China. In the course of 2021, sales of Construction Equipment in China totalled approximately USD88 million, and CNH Industrial...
Duisburg,, Germany Clark has equipped the popular GTS series with new HMC diesel and LPG engines. The environmentally friendly industrial engines comply with EU emission level 5 and ensure equally powerful...