Yale G83P 050 SAS 086:
Transmission pump

I think the trans pump may be going out in my old yale G83P. It's squealing when I crank it up, lift wont move until the squeaking/squealing stops. Cheapest I have found is $900 for a hydraulic pump no bigger than my fist and the forklift is barely worth 3x that. Would it be possible to use another brand of pump as long as it's the correct gpm and I can get it to fit? The pump is a YT5067666-01 but I have not been able to find the gpm or any other specs on it. The lift is 5k capacity if that helps any. Thanks !
  • Posted 31 Aug 2021 04:16
  • Discussion started by Wayne_Webb
  • Florida, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thank you very much sir!
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 05:28
  • Reply by Wayne_Webb
  • Florida, United States
Wayne,

If you know who manufactures the pump usually they are three times cheaper. You may have a problem with the pressure relief. They will squeal until it pops into place. Pull it and check for contamination.
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 05:18
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Coil handler attachment for reach stackers - Capacity SWL: 39T - Diameter = 355mm | Length = 1600mm - Top of probe to underside of attachment = 1970mm - Standard frame width = 2258...
The CARER Z Series ranges from 13,000lbs to 36,000lbs capacity, and has been designed to operate in very confined operating environments, where minimal space is available. Furthermore...

In the Virtual Expo

NexSys® PURE batteries
Discover the innovation behind virtually maintenance-free NexSys® PURE batteries to provide operators with simpler, more productive and predictable power.

Latest Jobs

Lexington, KY, United States
North Orlando, United States
Dayton, OH, United States
Mira Loma, United States

Movers & Shakers

director parts sales & admin
Clark Europe, Germany
public policy manager
Logistics UK, United Kingdom
director of people operations
Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand

Latest Jobs

Mobile, Alabama, United States
Lexington, KY, United States
North Orlando, United States
Coil handler attachment for reach stackers - Capacity SWL: 39T - Diameter = 355mm | Length = 1600mm - Top of probe to underside of attachment = 1970mm - Standard frame width = 2258...
In order to help prevent damage to pallets and goods, Meijer Handling Solutions has developed a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load.

In the Virtual Expo

The Combi-CBE4
The Combi-CBE4 - the world's first counterbalance design, multidirectional forklift with electric drive on all of its three wheels.

Movers & Shakers

Clark Europe, Germany
public policy manager
Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
Access to the biggest audience of decision makers in materials handlingExpected outcomes discussed before campaign startUninterrupted visibility across 3 channelsFlexible campaigns (reports on impressions + clicks...

In the Virtual Expo

Hangcha's new XH series 2.0t-3.5t electric forklift truck
The new XH series 2.0t-3.5t electric forklift truck with high voltage lithium-ion batteries. A great material handling solution in demanding industrial applications.

Latest Jobs

Baton Rouge, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Mira Loma, United States

Movers & Shakers

Clark Europe, Germany
public policy manager
Wildeck, United States