Cat Lift Trucks (& Caterpillar) NRR40:
Total weight for NRR40

I am thinking of getting a trailer to move our NRR40 but I can't find it's total weight anywhere in the manual or on internet. It's battery weighs 2000 lbs. Does anyone know what it's total weight is?
  • Posted 24 Nov 2021 13:47
  • Discussion started by vsaks
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thanks so much Swoop. You are the forklift god.
  • Posted 20 Dec 2021 02:29
  • Reply by vsaks
  • California, United States
the Cat NRR40 weight is approximately 3600lbs roughly (without the battery).
So if your battery is 2k lbs then your total truck weight with the battery would be 5600lbs roughly.
I hope your using a low boy trailer, a standard trailer will make the OAH too high. Max height for any vehicle is 14ft i believe.
Just FYI, usually when these units are hauled they are laid down, the hyd tank breather is sealed off, drive unit breather capped so no fluid will leak out on the ground. You can haul it upright but like i said, height is the key factor so usually a lowboy trailer is used.
  • Posted 25 Nov 2021 17:59
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Norcross, GA, United States C & B Material Handling has acquired the assets of Jefferds Corporation and its Homestead Material Handling Company subsidiary, expanding Hyundai’s footprint in North America. With multiple dealer locations, Jefferds...
Little Rock, AR, United States A US Department of Labor investigation has determined a Carrollton, Texas lumber supplier and retailer could have prevented the death of an 18-year-old worker who was struck by a...

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts

Inside Forkliftaction

The year is not even a month old, and already we are seeing increased acquisition activity in the US dealer market.
One has to ponder the reasons for this surge, and no doubt, intensifying competition is a major driver. In order to prosper, dealers need critical mass, access to multiple
...Continue Reading
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...
With its new sit-on stackers, Cat® Lift Trucks is again encouraging businesses to look beyond the usual materials handling solutions.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
IntraLogisteX, the intralogistics show of the year, returns on 28th & 29th March 2023 at the NEC Birmingham.
With its new sit-on stackers, Cat® Lift Trucks is again encouraging businesses to look beyond the usual materials handling solutions.

Featured Business

VETTER Forks, Inc.
The world's most comprehensive product range as well as the most intelligent sensor fork for more safety and efficiency.

Inside Forkliftaction

The year is not even a month old, and already we are seeing increased acquisition activity in the US dealer market.
One has to ponder the reasons for this surge, and no doubt, intensifying competition is a major driver. In order to prosper, dealers need critical mass, access to multiple
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
director of national accounts