Yale ERC030AG:
tilt cylinder angle

how do I tell which degree of angle my tilt cylinder is? there are three different ones listed in parts manual. {ERC030AGN30TTE084 nomenclature}
  • Posted 7 Jan 2022 08:40
  • Discussion started by werthy1
  • Ohio, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
It's supposed to say on the data plate. If not, I could look it up by serial number.
  • Posted 11 Jan 2022 06:50
  • Reply by NWYaleGuy
  • Washington, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Trends show an increase in the adoption of slip-sheet in the food & beverage industry, as an efficient palletless material handling option. The Push Pull goes with it, and Bolzoni Auramo has a complete range.
Looking for partners or distributors in new locations? Breaking into a new export market? There are many reasons for your business to target a regional audience. But one thing...
Offering the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors, The Battery Show is a must attend event for professionals and the suppliers looking to meet them...
In order to give back to our customers and help our customers to go electric, UN’s Li-ion Forklift is now on big sale! Special offer only for the Southeast Asian market!
From drivers to trainers, dealers, techs, engineers, managers, salespeople and more, we’d love to hear your story!
Offering the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors, The Battery Show is a must attend event for professionals and the suppliers looking to meet them...