Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
New investment fund looking for opportunities in UK
There is a new investment fund that is being put together that is looking for opportunities in the UK forklift industry. large or small
  • Posted 7 Aug 2011 10:47 PM
Total replies: 7. Showing items 1 - 7 of 7 results.
Replies
  • scouse
  • lancs, United Kingdom
Is this related to Mr Orange ?
  • Posted 12 Aug 2011 12:08 AM
who? no its a company who have approached us and i was wondering if they had approached others. They have told us they are talk to up to 20 companies
  • Posted 12 Aug 2011 01:59 AM
  • scouse
  • lancs, United Kingdom
There is a certain Mr Orange who has started investing in companies, specifically FLT. His brother sings a little.

So I've been told !
  • Posted 14 Aug 2011 11:52 PM
i don't know if this is him. all we have been told is that their is a new company looking to invest in the UK forklift industry and some one who represents them have contacted us. If it is him i will let you know but we have not met them yet. They are keeping what they are up to a bit quite. They have told me that they are talking to around 20 companies in the UK not all will go through but if even half do that will be quite a large company. just wondered who is behind them
  • Posted 15 Aug 2011 01:13 AM
i have asked if the company is corpacq and was told no it is another company. Corpacq own carrylift don't they. and are backed by fred done from bet fred. This new company from what i can gather has a lot more capital to invest than corpacq
  • Posted 15 Aug 2011 04:21 AM
  • scouse
  • lancs, United Kingdom
[url removed]

Dated june 2011.

Mr done has invested £5m in corpacq, and they do own carrylift and hessle amongst others
  • Posted 16 Aug 2011 07:54 PM
  • • Modified 16 Aug 2011 07:58 PM by poster
Yes they seem to be building a group up around the materials handling and plant hire business in the UK. How successful they will be time will only tell. it dose go to show if you have capital to invest there are some good opportunities in the UK Materials handling industry. This must be good for the industry as a hole there are now a couple of investment funds looking at this industry that will hope fully build groups to take on the big companies Like Barlow , brigs, Impact , Rushlift and the manufactures like Linde. Toyota
  • Posted 17 Aug 2011 02:41 AM
Total replies: 7. Showing items 1 - 7 of 7 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads
Stronger brands with Forkliftaction

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x