Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
TOYOTA 6FBRE16 code E0 E1-3
I got error code E0 E1-3 on my Toyota 6FBRE16. It cannot run or lift any more. The steering is hard to turn too. The contactors look good. Can anyone help? Thank you.

infinitetrade@yahoo.com
  • Posted 28 Nov 2014 04:56 AM
Total replies: 4. Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
Replies
  • feebs
  • Yorkshire, United Kingdom
This codes is materials handling circuit abnormality, check battery and f5 fuse firstly, basic stuff first. Then check wiring and connectors to main cpu board, pump motor and contactors. Check for blown fuse, bad connectors and shorts in wiring. Report back and we can look at more indepth causes.
  • Posted 28 Nov 2014 06:50 AM
Thank you, feebs.
Battery has 60% remains.
Where is the F5 fuse? F1-F4 are fine. I saw one part look like fuse case, but could not open it. It is located on the left hand side behind the CPU board box. Is it F5?

infinitetrade@yahoo.com
  • Posted 28 Nov 2014 12:52 PM
  • feebs
  • Yorkshire, United Kingdom
if I remember right its located in a black fuse box to the top left side of the cpu and it should be 10amp rated. If you get totally stuck I f7nd out some technical data for the truck and send it to you. If totally stuck the fuse is located inbetween the keyswitch and main contactor on P1 wiring. if its not that then you may need to start more complex circuit testingbut I can send you the manual if needed.
  • Posted 29 Nov 2014 05:00 AM
Thank you, feebs. I found the fuse5 located on the left hand side of the front cover. Now the forklift runs and lifts as usual. However, the service manual would be very useful in the future if you can send it. I would like to buy one if you can sell.

infinitetrade@yahoo.com
  • Posted 1 Dec 2014 05:21 PM
Total replies: 4. Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x