Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
steering locks
  • shaner
  • British Columbia, Canada
Hello everyone. I hope somebody can help me. We bought four of these heli cpd205's. Overall we are happy but one of them serial number 060201d6279. We have an issue with it randomly having the steering get extremely stiff and the speed slowing way down. One minute it works fine then for no reason the steering locks. Has anybody run into thos or have any access to a decent shop manual?
  • Posted 31 May 2014 04:21 PM
Total replies: 4. Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
Replies
Hi! Is the steering stiff even if you use sidesift or tilt to the end, and steer at same time. I had once similar issue and the fault was stuck steerin relief valve. Did you mean drivespeed is slowing down at same time? Then it cant be mechanical broplem in hydraulics.
I didnt hear about cpd205? I guess its cpd20 or 25? Is it basic four wheel counterbalance with AC motors and what is the year? I guess you will find zapi manuals on its website. Heli manuals are poor.
  • Posted 6 Jun 2014 05:29 AM
Hello send me your e mail. we will try and find some manuals :)

prenticelift at gmail dot com
  • Posted 6 Jun 2014 11:03 PM
  • helta
  • leicestershire, United Kingdom
Hi all I have a heli HFB 15 2004..4 wheel zapi

Problem being the truck will get intermittent tight steering

When operating the steering the pump does change [url removed] the steering goes tight the pump note sounds the same as when under normal [url removed]'s a very simple system but I must admit this problem is giving me a headache..

Is there any pressure points that the pump pressure or orbital can be checked [url removed] checked king pins and steering ram and links all fine..

Any advice greatly appreciated
  • Posted 13 Dec 2014 05:05 AM
Should have 900 psi to orbitrol from hyd manifold
I've seen orbitrol a **** out and pumps as well
  • Posted 23 Jan 2015 12:15 PM
Total replies: 4. Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x