Mitsubishi FGC25K 0R FG25K:
TGC25, SER.# AX82D00408

I have a Mitsubishi Caterpillar TCG 25 that has shorted out the ECM ,I've had it repaired but I'm looking for a repair manual so I can check the wiring harness before I install the new ECM. Can't seem to find one thru the dealer here in Dallas, they just give me the runaround. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Posted 17 Apr 2021 05:23
  • Discussion started by bruce864
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

LogiMAT China, co-located with DMP Great Bay Area Industrial Expo, will be held on November 9-12 at Hall 11, Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Fleet management solutions have become essential for businesses managing mixed industrial fleets. GemOne’s Onyx solution helps companies monitor their machines in real time and significantly boost the efficiency of their fleets.

Upcoming Events

May 16-17, 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
October 4 – 6, 2022 - Antwerp, Belgium
November 2, 2022 - Chicago, United States

Fact of the week

American Rock band name "Lynyrd Skynyrd" was a mocking tribute to high school P.E. teacher Leonard Skinner who was notorious for suspending students for having long hair. It also referred to the character "Leonard Skinner" in Allan Sherman's novelty song "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh".
Fleet management solutions have become essential for businesses managing mixed industrial fleets. GemOne’s Onyx solution helps companies monitor their machines in real time and significantly boost the efficiency of their fleets.
In the materials handling industry, expertise matters, and as companies continue to incorporate AGVs into their workflow, finding the right front end solution is a crucial investment decision.

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week

American Rock band name "Lynyrd Skynyrd" was a mocking tribute to high school P.E. teacher Leonard Skinner who was notorious for suspending students for having long hair. It also referred to the character "Leonard Skinner" in Allan Sherman's novelty song "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh".
UN Forklift is pleased to introduce their new second generation V Series Lithium-Ion Counterbalance Forklift - Forklift Captain leading the UN Forklift fleet.
LiftEx 2022 takes place on 5-6 October 2022 at P&J Live, Aberdeen, Scotland.

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week